Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training
Table of Contents
Unlock your potential with Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training! This course, designed by Illumine Knowledge Resources Pvt. Ltd. in collaboration with the Department of Post, empowers India Post employees to evolve from Karmachari to Karmayogi. Dive into essential soft skills with PTC Vadodara, and become a better professional.
Also, Join Our Telegram Channel For Updates: JOIN NOW
How to complete Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training?
- Open Dak Karmayogi Portal https://dakkarmayogi.gov.in/ to complete Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training
2. After opening Dak Karmayogi Portal Click On Sign In
3. Enter your Employee ID and password.
4. Enter 10.161.201.98 as the IP Address, after entering the captcha & click on validate the captcha.
5. Next click on Onsite Training & click on the Sign In Button
6. After opening the Dak Karmayogi Portal click on the Enroll Now Button
7. Then Click On “For Onsite Training Registration”
8. Select Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills by Master Trainer from the course list, enter ” . ” (dot) in Memo No & click on the submit button.
9. Now You have successfully enrolled for Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training
Question & Answers: Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training
Dak Karmayogi Soft Skills Training Questions and Answers by GDSresults.org
When a college student is opening a new account, a Dak Karmayogi will anticipate the mistakes that could happen; will proactively guide the student and cross-check the form to ensure it is error-free.
Below are the 3 steps for Customer-First Counseling. What is the order to be followed?
1. Explain our products to the customer.
2. Understand who is the customer.
3. Understand what does this customer need.
First (2), then (3) and (1)
When customers ask too many doubts or questions again & again, a Dak Karmayogi will get irritated and find it a waste of his/her time.
As a Dak Karmayogi, you must first understand the customer’s needs before suggesting any scheme & product for him.
Here is a list of fruits we can get when we respond like a Dak Karmayogi. Identify the ‘outer’ fruit.
1. Ability to think & find solutions
2. Satisfaction of doing ‘seva’ for others
3. Appreciation from co-workers & seniors
4. Developing self-confidence
We experience a Karmayogi Moment when we help a customer who is in need.
A Karmayogi Marketing Executive informs business customers that he can only provide information based on the online tracking system. Once articles are dispatched from the Branch Office, he doesn’t have any control over the process.
Customer’s trust in India Post will reduce if any Postal Staff tells the customer only the good points about a product and doesn’t tell the risks involved.
A Postal Staff explains all the do’s and don’ts of filling the insurance claim form to a customer, what to expect next and how much time the whole process will take. This Postal Staff is a Dak Karmayogi.
Identify the Karmayogi Response.
1. Shaun: “We have done things this way for so many decades. There is no other way to do this.”
2. Manju: “Rules don’t permit this.”
3. Prabhu: “I don’t have the authority/ power in my role to do this.”
4. Sajji: “I can take the help of my seniors to solve a problem.”
Who amongst these people is NOT a Dak Karmayogi?
1. Asif works with full dedication
2. Akram takes up work that challenges him
3. Arun gives up when there are problems
4. Amit pays attention to every detail
As employees of India Post, it is our responsibility to build trust with citizens through every interaction with them.
An angry customer comes to the Post Office because he received his parcel in a damaged condition. A Dak Karmayogi will tell the customer that it would not have got damaged if the customer had packed it well.
When we come late to the office/ work everyday, it is a Karmayogi Moment.
Dak Karmayogis do their work with full attention and are error-free in their work.
A Karmayogi PA will guide the customer on how to use the IPPB app until he/she is comfortable doing transactions on their own, without the PA’s help.
When we help a less educated person open an account and help them to make a new habit of saving money regularly, we create a Karmayogi Moment. Here is a list of fruits we can get. Identify the ‘inner’ fruit.
1. Customer’s appreciation
3. Loyalty of the citizen
4. Growth in business
If a senior citizen can’t open a Bank account due to absence of necessary documents, a Karmayogi Postal Assistant (PA) will say that it is the customer’s problem; the Post Office cannot help her.
We can change any activity/task we do in our everyday life, into a Karmayogi Moment.
Even if there is a flashpoint with a customer, by handling the situation well, we can still rebuild the customer’s trust.
After giving answers don’t forget to submit feedback on the portal and download your certificate after that. If you found this post helpful then share this post and don’t forget to join the telegram channel.