Table of Contents
Join Our Telegram Group: Join Now
GDS Transfer Portal December 2023
Indiapost has introduced a new online transfer portal for GDS Rule 3 Transfer for its Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) staff. This move is set to streamline the transfer process, making it more efficient and accessible for all involved.
Indiapost recently released a notification regarding the Online GDS transfer portal. In the notification, Indiapost mentioned the time schedule for its December Session of the GDS online transfer.
Also Read: GDS Leave Application Form – PDF Download
Time Schedule of GDS Online Transfer:
Let’s start with the timeline of events for the “Online Rule-3 Transfer Cycle, December 2023.” Here are the important dates to remember:
GDS Transfer Activities Timeline (December)
|1st – 7th December||Vacancy updation by Divisions/Units|
|11th – 18th December||Online Registration and submission of applications by GDS applicants seeking transfer on Online GDS Transfer Portal|
|19th – 20th December||One-time modification in applications already submitted by candidate (limited to change of option/preference)|
|21st – 26th December||Verification of online applications by the Divisions|
|29th December||Online list of transfers approved – 1st list|
|15th January||Relieving of GDS to join in the new post (1st list candidates)|
|17th January||Online list of transfers approved – 2nd list|
|31st January||Relieving the GDS to join in the new post (2nd list candidates)|
Visit the Official GDS Transfer Portal: rule3.cept.gov.in
- Vacancy Updation: Divisions and units will update vacancies from the 1st to the 7th of December.
- Online Registration: GDS applicants seeking transfers can register and submit their applications from the 11th to the 18th of December.
- Modification Period: If needed, candidates can make one-time modifications to their applications (limited to changing options or preferences) between the 19th and 20th of December.
- Verification: The Divisions will verify online applications from the 21st to the 26th of December.
- 1st List Approval: The online list of approved transfers (1st list) will be available on the 29th of December.
- Relieving GDS Candidates: Candidates from the 1st list will be relieved to join their new posts by the 15th of January.
- 2nd List Approval: The online list of approved transfers (2nd list) will be available on the 17th of January.
- Relieving GDS Candidates (2nd List): Candidates from the 2nd list will be relieved to join their new posts by the 31st of January.
Also Read : Unified Darpan Android Application Dakshta Training Question Answers 2023 : Read Now
GDS Transfer Application Form For Mobile Link
Join Our Telegram Group : JOIN NOW
Download GDS Rule 3 Transfer List
- In this context, pending approval of the remaining timelines, the portal was made open to the Circles on 01.12.2023 for vacancy updation, [refer to instructions issued vide email dated 30.11.2023]. Further, from GDS Transfer Portal December 2023 – cycle, provision has also been made for seeking mutual transfer. A detailed SOP/instructions to be followed with regard to mutual transfer is enclosed herewith.
- In this context, all the provisions for 1st & 2nd transfer list, transfer on spouse grounds and order of priority as elaborated in para 2, 5 & 6 of this office letter of even no. dated 24.02.2023 (Cycle March, 2023), would continue in this Cycle as well. There is no change in the method of calculation of vacancies for GDS online transfer and Circle may refer to para 4 of the aforesaid letter dated 24.02.2023 in this respect. The vacancies notified in respect of GDS Online Engagement Schedule II of 2023, as well as, for Special Cycle, May, 2023 would not be made available for consideration for online transfer. While notifying the vacancies, special care may be kept in respect of vacancies ordered to be withheld by Court/Tribunal Orders, posts declared surplus etc.
- Subsequent to release of the approved list of transfers, any decision on the issues, other than policy issues shall be decided at the level of Head of Region/Head of Circle in accordance with the instructions issued in the past .Technical issues may be resolved in consultation with CEPT.
- All HOCs are requested to ensure that Divisions strictly adhered to the aforesaid time schedule.
Updating Mobile Number:
If you’re a Gramin Dak Sevak (GDS) looking to make a transfer, the first step is crucial. You must update your mobile number with your Divisional Head through the Rule 3 Transfer Portal. This update will allow you to create your login credentials. Without a valid mobile number on record, you won’t be able to apply for a transfer using the limited transfer facility.
Once your mobile number is updated, you can log in to the portal using your mobile number as your login ID. Your password details will be sent to your registered mobile number for added security.
After successfully creating your user credentials, any GDS who has completed at least one year of engagement becomes eligible to apply online for a transfer.
Choosing Your Preferences:
When applying, you have the opportunity to select a maximum of ten posts in order of preference within one Division in any Circle. Your transfer will be considered for one of the posts you indicate, in the order of preference you specify.
In the event that you are not accommodated in your requested posts, don’t worry. You can reapply in the next monthly cycle of the online engagement.
It’s important to note that if you refuse to accept the limited transfer order once it’s issued, it will be counted as one chance of availing the Limited Transfer for GDS.
Chances for Transfer:
The maximum number of chances provided for male GDS is two, while female GDS are given up to three chances throughout their term of engagement.
In summary, ensuring your mobile number is updated, carefully selecting your post preferences, and understanding the chances and rules are key steps to a successful transfer process for GDS in India Post.
Download Official Notification
Download GDS Transfer Portal December 2023 Official Notification PDF